Fecking furious!

D

Deleted member 37751

So I'm happily driving along the motorway yesterday at 120 when I'm overtaken by a maniac in an AMG badged C-Class diesel who made me feel as though I was stood still he was going that fast! Then as the lanes went down from three to two some bloody idiot didn't get in the three mile queue they just flew right to the end of said third lane and pushed right in by indicating and then merging in turn!

The fun didn't end there either because as I left the motorway and joined a side road my wing mirror was swiped by a helmet camera wearing cyclist, so I chased after him and beat him up with my copy of the Daily Mail, but as I was doing this a whole swarm of these eco-fascists arrived and chased me off him using their Sunday Guardians (where these were kept I'll never know) But luckily for me, I've got a dash cam and got their vicious assault on video so I'll be posting it on YouTube and sending a copy forthwith to The Mail!

Then, about a mile from home, only my amazing intellect, intelligence and superiority saved me from almost certain death when, as I approached a roundabout, some lunatic didn't indicate as he was turning right and he nearly crashed into me as I pulled out (but don't worry I've also got this on dash cam too, so I will use YouTube to humiliate this fool)

flango

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes SLK R171
Well on the + side at least you had no incidents with clueless feckers joining the motorway :D

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6183

Payback for something silly that you did 10 years ago.

Karma!

Ted

MB Enthusiast
Car
SLC 250D AMG Line, Yamaha XVS 1100, Jeep Renegade
Wouldn't have happened in Lancashire.

gadget1960

Car
Suzuki GSXR 1000
How much do you want an AMG badged c-class diesel now then ? :D

camerafodder

MB Enthusiast
Car
VW Touareg R-line Tech, Toyota IQ2
Which dash cam do you have :)

Lee uses this natty little number:

front5621.jpg

Looks great on the dashboard of the transit. :D

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Lee
It's obvious to all that you are simply jealous of the Diesel AMG Black Series without Rolled Arches with One Woman Company Director Owner who lives in a Smoke Free House, has No Pets and a Corby Trouser Press.

GLK

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
smart EQ 2020
Which one? You can never be too careful:

That's frightfully irresponsible of you :crazy:

I prefer to keep my dash clear:

Dash-Clear_zpska2rwnyw.jpg

Charles Morgan

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes 250CE W114, Alfa Romeo GT Coupe 3.2 V6
So I'm happily driving along the motorway yesterday at 120 when I'm overtaken by a maniac in an AMG badged C-Class diesel who made me feel as though I was stood still he was going that fast! Then as the lanes went down from three to two some bloody idiot didn't get in the three mile queue they just flew right to the end of said third lane and pushed right in by indicating and then merging in turn!

The fun didn't end there either because as I left the motorway and joined a side road my wing mirror was swiped by a helmet camera wearing cyclist, so I chased after him and beat him up with my copy of the Daily Mail, but as I was doing this a whole swarm of these eco-fascists arrived and chased me off him using their Sunday Guardians (where these were kept I'll never know) But luckily for me, I've got a dash cam and got their vicious assault on video so I'll be posting it on YouTube and sending a copy forthwith to The Mail!

Then, about a mile from home, only my amazing intellect, intelligence and superiority saved me from almost certain death when, as I approached a roundabout, some lunatic didn't indicate as he was turning right and he nearly crashed into me as I pulled out (but don't worry I've also got this on dash cam too, so I will use YouTube to humiliate this fool)

You had me until you said Sunday Guardian, at which point I knew it was a hoax. Observer, please...

Druk

Gone but not forgotten - RIP
Car
2011 S212 E350CDi. 1981 R107 300TurboDiesel.

I don't believe this happened. I think you're making it up.

gadget1960

Car
Suzuki GSXR 1000
I don't believe this happened. I think you're making it up.

Shun the 'nay sayer' shun him now! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom