Fed Up with my MB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
DAB has a much greater dynamic range, akin to listening to CD. Bit like when we went from MW to FM...

I'm looking forward to the strop the OP will have when he realises that his 'new' car is worth several thousand less at trade-in than he paid just a couple of weeks ago.

So...no benefit if you only listen to one station?

None that I'm aware of, but Whitenemesis said that it's better quality I think.

My ears can't tell the difference tbh

DAB has a much greater dynamic range, akin to listening to CD. Bit like when we went from MW to FM...

But only if you use decent data rates, which we don't in the UK. The imminent switch to DAB+ (AAC rather than MP2 codec) will help, but it could still be better.

Does 6 music play Tool?

If not then I can likely live without it.

Does 6 music play Tool?

If not then I can likely live without it.

Probably, not all the time though.

It's by far the most eclectic station, Cerys' Sunday morning show is a delight.

Sorry can not help OP much, but can confirm '14 E class with command works great with my Samsung S6. Plays my music and also streams internet stations. Even DAB works faultlessly now :)

Got an E250 Coupe 2011 (c207) a few weeks ago and I am absolutely fed up with it. All I want to do is play my music through the audio 50 aps system and have up to date maps, can I do either NO!!
Took it to local MB dealer, gave them £100 of my hard earned cash and yes they did upgrade my maps, all the way up to 2013 edition, useless.
Have purchased and connected MB cables to the Media Interface socket and connected various phones and iPods and non are compatible.
I give up, going to get my poxy Megan back, at least it was more up to date as far as Bluetooth, media streaming etc. was concerned. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Probably too late now as sounds like you've given up and hopefully this will be of use to someone else in the future, but are you 100% you had the right cable?

Theres a compatibility list on the MB website showing part numbers of the cable you need for your year of car, the cable may physically fit but if devices show as incompatible it suggests you have the incorrect cable.

Good luck with your new car, whatever it may be :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom