Fed up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Instead of damaging the bristles it actually makes them softer.

I don't know if there are any professional decorators out there but I understand that they do not like to use a new brush for top coats until it has been "broken in" i.e. softened up with use.

The spinning machine appears to break brushes in almost immediately but doesn't seem to wear them out any quicker. Also as the brushes last so much longer it's worth buying really good quality ones.

I found the best way to clean them is to put a cardbox inside a bin liner and spin the paint into that. After the work is finished simply chuck the bag and box in the dustbin.

I know, I finished it :D

How smug am I feeling right now :p

To be fair he does state that he has sold loads of these, so hopefully you will all get one.
:devil: Smug whatsit,:D and yes I noticed that point hence my question to him and if\when I receive an answer I wil update those that haven't forked out for this gizzmo. :)

John

Edit:

Just had a reply,
This product will be relisted later today

Last edited:
:devil: Smug whatsit,:D and yes I noticed that point hence my question to him and if\when I receive an answer I wil update those that haven't forked out for this gizzmo. :)

John

Edit:

Just had a reply,
This product will be relisted later today

Great I can get one for my old man :devil:

Great I can get one for my old man :devil:
:D I can't post the new link as it comes up with my details?? but if you click on your link and 'View other items being sold by Seller' you can spend the family fortune and buy one for your father.

We have 9 days to buy them

We have used our brush cleaner and were most impressed.

This link is still active. £2.99 + £3.50 postage :)

Thanks for the info

John

I don't know if there are any professional decorators out there but I understand that they do not like to use a new brush for top coats until it has been "broken in" i.e. softened up with use.

This is correct, the bristles on new brushes cut the paint so leave brush marks.

I've just been on Ebay and bought one of these devices as a result of this thread.

I think we should've had a group buy judging by the interest on here.

We have used our brush cleaner and were most impressed.

This link is still active. £2.99 + £3.50 postage :)

Thanks for the info

John

I sure did buy one, works fine!

Methinks a group buy should have been in order :rolleyes: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom