[Feeler] Performance Box group buy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S65, CLK5.6TT (WIP) & RRS 5.0 SC
I was about to order a Racelogic Performance Box from an ebay shop (item 180553210932) when I saw this: "GROUP BUY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE."

Anybody interested in a group buy of Racelogic Perfomance Box? I can email them to see what discount we can get as a group.

Details of the box: PerformanceBox - Datalogger and Performance Meter

I was about to order a Racelogic Performance Box from an ebay shop (item 180553210932) when I saw this: "GROUP BUY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE."

Anybody interested in a group buy of Racelogic Perfomance Box? I can email them to see what discount we can get as a group.

Details of the box: PerformanceBox - Datalogger and Performance Meter

Alx - what is it you want it for? if it is just lap times you can get much cheaper ones than that. Take a look at Demon Tweeks, I bought one from them last year for half the price of the one listed on ebay. It does not have corner and braking but has all the other features listed.

This one looks a good price AIM Motorsport GPS Lap Timer - Demon Tweeks

1/4, lap times, Vmax - that sort of thing. The Racelogic one on ebay is £359, not far off AIM @ £330. Which one do you have?

Made by SPA Design, don't have it with me so cannot recall model. At 359 the Race Logic one would seem a fairer price for some reason I read 500+. Mine had to be fitted with a magnet and receiver on one of the axle's so the Race Logic one is much simpler but probably not as accurate. :D

Mine also relies on the venue having a beacon at the start/finish line to record the lap time.

I believe that Driftbox is more expensive than Performance box as it measures the angles and as a result costs more too. Just checked and the SPA Design Lap Timer is £353. Decisions, decisions! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom