Feeling pleased but guidance needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonthetourist

Car
SL 300-24
Hi folks

Part of my working life involves renting out holiday cottages and we have just gone live with a new search.

Imagine your ideal cottage is in Devon with sea views, wifi, sky sports and a pub nearby. Type those words into the search and you will get a list of places that match, from lots of different companies. A bit like insurance comparison sites.

It's new, unique and helpful, but I don't want to put anything in here if it counts as commercial. What do people think?

Jon

It would be considered commercial.

Good luck with your venture though.

) requesting details

It would be considered commercial.

Good luck with your venture though.

Hi Spike

Thanks for the feedback and understood. I have had a PM (my first!) requesting details. Is it OK to respond to that?

I appreciate the effort that goes into a worthwhile forum and I don't want to transgress the rules.

Jon

What PM? I ;-)

Without identifying who it is from, it says:

hi

i'd be interested in your website if you'd care to share

So I have a member who wants more info, but I don't want to pass on the url unless I am sure I am not breaching site conditions.

Sorry!

Jon

Hi folks

Part of my working life involves renting out holiday cottages and we have just gone live with a new search.

Imagine your ideal cottage is in Devon with sea views, wifi, sky sports and a pub nearby. Type those words into the search and you will get a list of places that match, from lots of different companies. A bit like insurance comparison sites.

Jon

I'm an estate agent in Devon, those places are very very very few and far between, search far and wide!

I'm an estate agent in Devon, those places are very very very few and far between, search far and wide!

:) I know! That's why I am so pleased with this search facility.

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom