Feels like a new car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tudu

MB Enthusiast
Car
05 C200K Sport Edition (Kleemann)
Big thanks to Olly of PCS spent most of this morning working on my C55 in a rather cold workshop renewing rocker cover gasket (Olly was the first to see the shiny interior bits of my V8 since it was handcrafted by Steve Newart of AMG back in 2004) due to oil leak, new spark plugs (16 in total), Removal, flush and refreshing gearbox transmission oil. Will try and post pics of the exposed n/s valves, tappets etc it is a sight to behold.

Great job Olly well deserve title of master technician, and as you know PCS and the guys from Comand are the only ones i will trust with my vehicle/s. Thanks to this forum I have found 2 very professional companies who put the customers needs first and offer first class service with sound advice.

reading this forum it seems like Olly is "da man" (is that an appropriate phrase these days?)

reading this forum it seems like Olly is "da man" (is that an appropriate phrase these days?)

Yep, you won't find anyone better to work on you're car. Cant recommend highly enough, as im sure many will agree...

It was a pleasure Ossie.

The C55 is one of my favourite cars of all time and I just love working on it.

The road test at the end is the BEST bit!

It is much nicer working on car that people love and care for.

It was a pleasure Ossie.

The C55 is one of my favourite cars of all time and I just love working on it.

The road test at the end is the BEST bit!

It is much nicer working on car that people love and care for.

Thanks. The 7 hour round trip from Plymouth to Waterlooville is worth every penny - plus i get the chance to open up the C55 on a few nice stretches of road albeit without tractors and artics.

You were right gearbox feels lot smoother, and i even used the paddles at one stage of my journey home - just love the sound and roar of the V8.

Got pictures? Would be good to see the heart of the beast!

Here are the 2 pics i took with my iPhone once Olly had removed the rocker cover - first time insides seen since leaving AMG factory in 2004.

C55Engine1.jpg

C55Engine2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom