Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spider 'RHD'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like new. Beautiful. All the minimalist bits (steering wheel, great knob, etc) makes it seem spacious, compared to today's design ethic of chunky tech.

Wonder if anyone makes high end kit cars or copies of them? Reminds me of the car on Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Looks like new. Beautiful. All the minimalist bits (steering wheel, great knob, etc) makes it seem spacious, compared to today's design ethic of chunky tech.

Wonder if anyone makes high end kit cars or copies of them? Reminds me of the car on Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

The Bueller film cars were replicas and only last week I remember seeing an article about one for sale and it wasn't daft money all things considered, do a google search to pick it up.

I think the company still makes them but don't quote me on that.

EDIT - here it is:- Buy Ferris Bueller's car | Evo

That's around 1/1000th of an original. Bargain! I guess the FBDO provenance bumps the cost up. I've never considered getting a copy car before, but I can see why fans of very rare models might go for it.
Incidentally the way those parking attendants took that Ferrari for a ride, put me of handing my keys over ever since

Incidentally the way those parking attendants took that Ferrari for a ride, put me of handing my keys over ever since

I would be more put off by the commonplace true life stories of cars being mistreated by airport parking firms .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom