Ferrari 360 Limo!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BTB 500

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
R129 SL500, W639 Vito 120, S205 C300
Saw this on the M25 today - bizarre!

ferrari-360-convert-into-limousine_MeJNS_1292.jpg

That's stretching it a bit: Driver spends £200,000 converting his Ferrari 360 into a limousine | Mail Online

Definitely not Photoshop ... it went past on the other side of the M25 this evening!

No plans to stretch the SL :)

I thought I was seeing things when I saw the actual one below a couple of years ago.

8013_120907122209.jpg

8013_120907122229.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer a stretched Fezza to the stretched purple navigators...

Didn't Ferrari threaten its creator with legal action a few years ago?

Would they be able to do anything about it?

Utterly tasteless - however I think it would be great for a stag do etc :D

Shame the interior is just a load of bucket seats really

I imagine the running costs are interesting. Might get through some clutches as well unless converted to an auto...

Would they be able to do anything about it?

They forced that bloke knocking out fake GTOs to crush them, didn't they? No doubt they believe only they're allowed to stick their logo on any old tat.
[Flicks through Ferrari catalogue]Cheap looking watches/blingy sunglasses/USB sticks/teddy bears/etc[/flicks]

That would be a copyright infringement though wouldn't it?

I think this is genuine Fezza which has been modded, and is now stretched.

Otherwise you could have Merc lawyers knocking on your door if you stuck different wheels on your car and they didn't like it...

:confused:

They aren't the only brand to stick their badge on tat though - BMW have been doing it for a long time...

:D

I quite agree. It's his car, he should be able to do what he wants with it. But Ferrari are notoriously (and also understandably) keen on protecting their IP. it may be Internet gossip, but I read somewhere that they also sued a funeral home owner after he put a prancing horse logo on an urn...

I've seen the same car in Birmingham next to me on the lights. Could tell it was a real Fezza just from the sound of the engine. It pulled away pretty swiftly too for a big car!

Wonder what the 0-60 is on this and top speed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom