Ferrari 360 Limo!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's owned by a limo company a stone's throw away from Acid's place.

Wonder what the 0-60 is on this and top speed?

0-60 will be down on a standard car - by some margin - but top speed will be remarkably similar i reckon, as the drag coefficient will have been affected by the stretch, but the frontal area will be unchanged.

That needs to be driven by the stig round the track for a time.... :)

Would be fun to watch

0-60 will be down on a standard car - by some margin - but top speed will be remarkably similar i reckon, as the drag coefficient will have been affected by the stretch, but the frontal area will be unchanged.

Think on the black one 5 secs to 60 was claimed -obviously confusing kph for mph:doh:
Very popular at Asian weddings with a fleet of supercars and gaudy Phantoms

That is crazy! Would love to see that thing throwing it's tail out coming out of a junction and the devastation it would leave behind :)

That is crazy! Would love to see that thing throwing it's tail out coming out of a junction and the devastation it would leave behind :) as it snapped in half

Fixed that for you :D

I was stuck in a pikey wedding procession in Teddington ( of all places ) today ...

8 or 9 stretched white american limos ( one of which was a 300C stretch :crazy: ) , numerous caged flat bed trucks ( like they collect the leaves in ) covered in flowers , a horse and cart ( covered with flowers ) , a coal lorry ( covered with flowers ) , a transit flat bed with a giant 'MUM' on the back made of flowers , and numerous suspect looking characters seated in each. That ferrari would have fitted right in.

I suspect the fight is still ongoing. :rolleyes:

Bahahhhhahahahhaha !!

I typed 'wedding' :eek:

I meant funeral ..... how embarrassing ...

Can a mod change it please ? :eek:

Ah .... t'be sure , t'be sure !

obviously most people on here don't approve of this idea but i like it, its different, it stands out and it will probably get hired if one can afford to.

the guys got money maybe too much and maybe no sense but he can do it, he can play with these ideas and not worry good for him.... with it being the only one in the world makes it that a bit more special

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom