Ferrari F40 - Walk Around

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
One of "the" best Ferraris in my mind.

That one is in stonking condition - I wonder how much it will go for.

Got to be well into 6 figures I would have thought.

Sotheby's estimate at the end of the video is £885,000 - £1,100,000.

Suits you.

Doubt I'd want to drive it then!

Sotheby's estimate at the end of the video is £885,000 - £1,100,000.

It is a resprayed car, which means you cannot see the weave in bodywork, something Ferrari collectors look for in a F40, the car comes with Ferrari Classiche Certification so everything is in order and the plastic stickers are still on in the interior.

Most F40's I see in the classifieds are on sale for around £800k-900k.

Had a ride in one when I bought a 355. I loved the inner door pulls - a piece of black string. Phenomenal machines. Like the 348, when hot they usually will refuse to restart if switched off. Not uncommon to see owners trying to fill them up with the engine running.

I seem to recall Ferrari developed a lightweight paint for them? Whilst red you could clearly see the weave through the paint.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Had a ride in one when I bought a 355. I loved the inner door pulls - a piece of black string. Phenomenal machines. Like the 348, when hot they usually will refuse to restart if switched off. Not uncommon to see owners trying to fill them up with the engine running.

I seem to recall Ferrari developed a lightweight paint for them? Whilst red you could clearly see the weave through the paint.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

You're very luck to have experienced a F40. You have any pics of the 355? It's one of my favourite Ferrari's.

The F40 above seem to have a different paint finish (at least under the lights), I sat in a F40 LM, it seem to have a deeper red paint job, see:

https://youtu.be/KVFZzACKqRk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom