"Ferrari Thrill at Silverstone" Driving experience for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KLP 92

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes S600, SL600, C250TD
I have a driving experience for sale:

2161_355thrill.jpg

Ferrari Thrill at Silverstone
The World's most famous car at Britain's most famous driving venue.
Three laps of adrenaline fuelled excitement around the demanding Silverstone Southern Circuit. Push the classic F355 to its limits down the Hanger Straight and then try and control the speed through the corners. It's an unforgettable driving experience that's sure to leave you with memories that will last a lifetime.

I have booked the course for Monday the 16th August at 10:40am. Unfortunately i cannot make the event so i'm offering it for sale. It cost £115 but highest offer gets it. Its at Silverstone.

A few notes:

On purchasing this experience you will be sent an open dated gift voucher with ten months validity. Minimum age is 21. Experiences run on weekdays and weekends year round subject to availability. Once made, bookings are non exchangeable and non refundable. Not suitable for those who are pregnant or suffer from epilepsy or a heart condition. If your experience is cancelled due to bad weather, your experience will be rebooked. Spectators are welcome at no extra charge. Min height 5'2''. Max height 6'2''. Max weight 16 stone. Full licence to be held for a minimum of three years and MUST be presented on the day (no photocopies). You should wear flat, narrow soled shoes, long sleeved shirt and trousers.

"Min height 5'2''. Max height 6'2''."

well that rules us two out - annie is 5' nothing and I'm 6'4" - never did understand that size restriction but it cropped up before when Annie tried to buy me one of the Debenhams "red letter days" driving a Ferrari as a present. I wonder if I were to visit a dealer they'd refuse to sell me a car because I'm too tall?

Andy

Sounds like fun, and I'm on holiday. I'll open the bidding at a humble £25.

Slightly off topic: I hope you have waraning stickers on the 2 farad capacitor. Someone's going to rest a tool one day and get quite literally the shock of their lives!

;-)

Just wondered, if you've booked the course already for the 16th August, I take it the 10 months validity is void?

Its booked for that Monday. Unfortunately once its booked there is no refund or no chance of changing dates!

And Scott, don't worry i don't let anyone else near my car let alone anyone with a tool in their hand!! Had to go for a larger cap as the alternator wasn't overly powerful and that they were half price in america!

>And Scott, don't worry i don't let anyone else near my car let alone anyone with a tool in their hand!! Had to go for a larger cap as the alternator wasn't overly powerful and that they were half price in america!

:) Should have known. I used to buy 1 farad caps from a guy in Australia who wrtecked mainframe computers. Cost me under £5 each in unlimited quantities. Worked very well and were always polished stainless steel like cases.

Must also be said that many of us are enjoying your constant purchase/upgrade cycle in pics and stories. Fantastic to see, as most of us rarely change car.

Just in time for my next story....

Got a Remus exhaust fitted and a Carlsson tuning package onto my SL500 today! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom