Ferrari will ban me too for uploading this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ferrari, seems such a sad brand now, worse than most corp bullshte.

The question is why are they so scared ?

They've spent so long buried up their own exhaust pipes, totally wrapped up in their own hype, that they have kind of lost some sense of reality.

Can that be done on a corporate scale? Well, I think it just has! And I doubt they're alone.

I'm going to phone Maranello in the morning and cancel my order after hearing this despicable news.

Even British Leyland, that paragon of "Can't be ars*d, you'll get what you're given" ethics managed to provide some warmed up Maestro Turbo's for the launch.

None of them lasted very long before going pop, but they were blisteringly quick up until that point :D

At Rover Group there was a Press Cars facility whose role was to prepare, er, press cars.

A bespoke facility, where the rated body (panel gaps, lead loading, paint thicknesses) was mated to the rated engine (optimal tolerances etc) before being heavily reworked by the trim and final team, to ensure fit and finish was as good as it could be, to produce the specific vehicles being sent to the press and/or launch events.

I'm sure Rover wasn't unique in this respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom