few bits wanted for an E220 coupe '93

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

d_jay1

Car
transporter
Hi all,

I'm about to pick up my first ever Merc, and need a few bits for it.

It's a lovely E220 coupe in metallic dark red, in pretty good nick. Just a few bits I would like to sort...

1.Original grill (It has a large badge AMG style grill which I'm not keen on!) - I would gladly do a swap if anyone wants to do the reverse!

2.Bonnet badge (though I suspect this may be easier to get off ebay)

3.Rear windscreen (mine has delaminated slightly on both sides).

4.engine spark plug plastic cover.

think that's it for now!

feel free to email me at [email protected] as I'm new and cannot yet use the PM facility. I will join asap though!

Nice choice of car! :cool:

I can't help you with the bits you'd like, but welcome to the forum!

And hopefully you can post some pix of your new car soon.

cheers man, I've very excited about my first foray into Merc ownership! will post some pics on the weekend.

Hi and welcome to the forum.I have a grill that you can have but I've no time to post and you're a bit far to pick up
Reg the bonnet badge,is best you buy an original one.Is just over £30 at the dealer

there's no rush on any of it, If you could post it at some point in the near future how much would you ant for it?

Ok Dave.Once you have you 30 posts send me your name and address and I put it on the post.Might as well chuck a bonnet badge on it to

Rear screen will be a grand :wallbash: with new trim [ which will probably be damaged on removal :(] and labour :eek:

i think i'll leave that then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom