Few more pics of my new e-class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve333

MB Enthusiast
Car
Cls350cdi in palladium,C200k in tenorite,Slk320 in red.
Will take more when i've washed it for the first time:cool:

Last edited:
That car needs a Scottish landscape as a background. Sensational colour scheme
:D It will have a scottish landscape in the background soon enough when i visit my aunt in Montrose as i do annually-glen clover makes a lovely backdrop!;)

:D It will have a scottish landscape in the background soon enough when i visit my aunt in Montrose as i do annually-glen clover makes a lovely backdrop!;)

Would you be interested in the lake district tour weekend on 6th April and afterwards you can go to Scotland?

Would you be interested in the lake district tour weekend on 6th April and afterwards you can go to Scotland?
That would be a fantastic itinerary for a week away,unfortunately i'm snowed under with work until the end of april when the mrs has booked a safari in Kenya(won't be taking the E-class there!:D),i usually visit my aunt in Montrose just before xmas depending on the weather-thanks for asking though!

I see you've got a few going on the Lake district tour-that will make for a great weekend,i love the scenery there & will have to do it again sometime in the future,enjoy!

It would be good to put a face to the name. Not to worry, good luck with work and enjoy Kenya. Do us a favour, the OT board could do with some nice pics from a holiday like that, don't be camera shy ;)

It would be good to put a face to the name. Not to worry, good luck with work and enjoy Kenya. Do us a favour, the OT board could do with some nice pics from a holiday like that, don't be camera shy ;)
Agree,the mrs isn't camera shy & i'm sure she'll be snapping for fun so will upload some in the ot forum on our return in may:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom