Few pics of my 1st amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jones

Car
C63 AMG
This is my c63 i picked up 2 weeks ago!

Had red becouse everyone seams to buy white and dont think black shows the shape of the AMG and just looks more like a normal c class!

Attachments

• c63amg 009.jpg
    c63amg 009.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 62
  • c63amg 010.jpg
    c63amg 010.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 54
  • c63amg 004.jpg
    c63amg 004.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 51
few more of the back!

Attachments

• c63amg 006.jpg
    c63amg 006.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 49
  • c63amg 008.jpg
    c63amg 008.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 46
hi have you got your problems with the car sorted out yet ? if so wat was the outcome?

hi have you got your problems with the car sorted out yet ? if so wat was the outcome?
Going in on tuesday to main dealer buddy! Not ***** its a problem as never drove amg and auto before!! but im ***** they will put me right!

mind you that car is brand new im surprised its got a prob but obviously if it has then they will put it right its under guarantee

It's a year old.
that's basically brand new ok yes to be exact its a yr old but to all extents a big engine like that has it will be the same as a brand new engine prob not even run in yet , and it should be running spot on

yes not even run in , and dieselman as much as I admire your great knowledge of all things mechanical and I indeed doff my cap to your superior knowledge , there is no need to be pedantic , ie splitting hairs yes its a 12 plate , but to all extents and purposes its a brand new car

yes not even run in , and dieselman as much as I admire your great knowledge of all things mechanical and I indeed doff my cap to your superior knowledge , there is no need to be pedantic , ie splitting hairs yes its a 12 plate , but to all extents and purposes its a brand new car

I think you mean "intents"...fyi.

Good colour for a C63, classy yet purposeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom