FIA does it again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pity he never drove for the prancing horse .....if he had no-one would have objected.................now there's a strange word when talking F1 - objectivity ...

The article says it all:

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/081023091004.shtml said:
Martin Brundle contested nearly 160 Grand Prix for teams including Tyrrell, Williams, Benetton, McLaren and Jordan.

No mention of red Italian teams.

I'm sure if Brundle was axed a whole heap more fans would switch off. They're doing a grand job of reducing viewing figures. My theory is:

Less viewers means less sponsorship.
Less sponsorship means more expense for manufacturers.
More expense for manufacturers means less take part.
Less manufacturers taking part means less competitors.
Less competitors means one winner.

:rolleyes: No change there then!!?? :D

Mousey or Brundle, Mousey or Brundle, hmmmmm... Who would you trust/want representing F1 in any shape or form.

I really like Brundle, my parents hate him - so from this I make a marmite conclusion. But they do concede that in the context of the other 'commentators' he is the best.

Given that the BBC is paid for with public money, they'd better damn well not bow to pressure from the FIA whips.

I remember some years ago now, earlier in Shumi's career listening to Alan Jones commentating live early in the morning (very early). Someone was attempting to pass him and Alan Jones couldn't contain himself "go on, get past the bloody kraut"(or something very similar), by the time the live replay was shown later in the day this comment had disappeared. Now I am not suggesting that this should be the way things are, but I remember laughing so hard I nearly wet myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom