Fiat 124 Spider

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spin_bowler

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLC, Tesla MY
I love the look ofthese.

At £23K fully loaded they look like a bargain. Trying to work out why need one... ...and how to explain it to the other half. (mid-life crisis should cover that off)

I think an MX-5 is probably a better value option but there's something about a small Italian convertible.

If only there was an Auto.

I've been watching these for months, handsome.

They are really true to the original cars. Would love one if they're anything like the originals to drive.

You just hope the Fiat designers and engineers were better paid than their marketing/advertising colleagues! :)

Fiat 124 Commercial

What are the actual differences between the Fiat and the MX-5 it's based on (engine?)?

I prefer the styling of the Fiat but the MX-5 sounds more fun :)

If you want drop top fun, look no further than a Porsche 968 cabriolet - available as manual or tiptronic (auto/clutchless manual), less than £23k and rising in value!!

I'd wager the average buyer of a brand new MX124 isn't going to interested in a 20 year old Porsche with no warranty and a main dealer network that looks at you like you've stepped in something. :D

I like it, and - as odd as it may sound - I like even more the original - I still enjoy looking at it when I come across a well restored example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom