Fiat 500

Discussion in 'MB Defectors to Other Marques Forum' started by jocasta, Jun 16, 2011.

1. jocasta

jocasta Active Member

Car:
    SLK 350 Obsidian Black
    To replace my current work car a Honda CR-V, I'm thinking of getting a used Fiat 500 2008 onwards as a vehicle to use for commuting and business use (does not include M-ways) perhaps 5000-8000 miles a year, 'business use' will be carrying out visits to residential homes and in Herts, this means the car needs to be nippy, small and compact enough to squeeze into small parking spaces, narrow streets etc.

Has anyone got one, can you give me your experiences, what are realistic MPG figures, is the ride quality poor pre-2010 (as per Honest John) etc etc...

I've looked at other marques in the small car category Peugeots, Toyota's, Vauxhall's etc and none of them are floating my boat style-wise :cool:, anything I should consider?

thanks in advance

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  2. rf065

rf065 MB Enthusiast

Car:
    SLC300 - C250d Estate 4 Matic & Z900rs
    Only ever heard one complaint about them, no room in the back for adults to sit in comfort. Not an issue for you though.

Russ

3. Tan

Tan MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
    Would a smart car be suitable?

4. Geezer

Geezer Active Member

Car:
    2008 Facelift R171 SLK 350 Auto.
    The Abarth is nice. :thumb:

Tags: