fight for justice everyone deserves a second chance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sadman

good evening eveyone
earlier i posted a thread under the name 69olly which annoyed people this was not meant to happen so sorry for that i have been a member under the name 69ollie since november last year but for some reason it would not let me post under that name which i repoted yesterday and got a message today telling me it should work now but again still no luck! that is why i got a new user name i guess people got annoyed thinking i just joined today looking to advertise on her this was not the case! and the reason i have not posted before was because i got all the answers i needed by searching not asking the same questions over and over again as from reading the posts i found people didnt like it if you didnt search to find the answer first and then ask if you couldnt find what you where looking for the forum was very helpful i got all the answers i needed so thankyou!
i found it harsh how i got a ban without having chance to explain i have done so now so thankyou for the answers i found to the questions i had.
keep up the good work! thankyou ollie!

what were you going to say about the c280 sport I was just opening the post when it dissappeared

i was just explaing i was selling it i put a link to my advert on ebay and some replied annoyed then i got a life ban!

Give the guy a break, I for one know what its like to be banned, having been there.:(

I think if you get your post count up to 30 then you can put it in the classified? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Why would the post warrant another ban? he's not directly advertising now just wants to be part of our community so I say cut him a bit of slack

give the guy a break, i for one know what its like to be banned, having been there.:(

i think if you get your post count up to 30 then you can put it in the classified? Someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

Why would the post warrant another ban? He's not directly advertising now just wants to be part of our community so i say cut him a bit of slack

+1

thankyou flanaia i didnt post it looking for advertising space i only posted it on here as i know you all appriciate mercedes like myself it would have been nice to get peoples opions if nothing else as i know it might not have been to evryones liking.
and yes mb240 i may get another ban that was the chance i have taken to explain myself as i feel the juice is worth th squeeze!

you have a 3rd ID 69Ollie !

Welcome to the Forums :)

Last edited:
Found it e-bay - looks nice (from the outside), but no mention of mileage/service history, best to mention these, I'm more likely to assume the worst and think you are hiding something.

Price is probably a bit high if you compare with a proper C36 (mind you there are some plain C280s being offered for silly money, so you never know.)

thankyou flanaia i didnt post it looking for advertising space i only posted it on here as i know you all appriciate mercedes like myself it would have been nice to get peoples opions if nothing else as i know it might not have been to evryones liking.
and yes mb240 i may get another ban that was the chance i have taken to explain myself as i feel the juice is worth th squeeze!

Nice car looks really well, but I sometimes think why did they put a Ford Capri interior in a class car like this?

I know you wont take offence at that being a fellow Yorkshireman :D I'm originally from Rotherham :doh:

thankyou stevesey the input is appriciated and is what i was looking for the mileage and history i need to ad i didnt know what price to put so i looked around and decided on that this is why i put a private ad with offers

i fancy another subaru put a car is a bit wasted on me i have only done 2000 miles in the car since january as i have a work van

i agree the interior is not the best! no offece taken

anyway as my lady is now calling i must leave! (or else)
but before i go i would like to give a big thakyou to everyone for the support it is appriciated! and once more i never meant to anger people!
it has been a pleasure talking and as long as i dont get another ban i shall be back!failing that keep doing what your doing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom