Film Quotes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cameron is so tight, that is you stuck a lump of coal up his ass, and waited two weeks, you'd have a diamond.
😎

Drill Sergeant:
Gump! What's your sole purpose in this army?

Forrest Gump:
To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant!

Drill Sergeant:
God damn it, Gump! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump.

Makes me laugh everytime!

"I have a cunning plan"

(TV)

We could have a whole thread on Blackadder quotes !

My personal faves

"I have a plan and it's as hot as my pants"

"Any bird who wants to tie herself to my railings and suffer a jet movement gets my vote"

"Waking up in the morning to find you are a screaming bender with no more right to walk on god's clean earth than a weasel"

And of course

"Bob" :)

It's all in the context. I have a gay friend and even now 30 years since it was broadcast he still titles himself as "screaming" :)

I'm no expert on Blackadder but I just thought it was a strange line for Ben Elton to have written. (iirc he wrote them all didn't he?)

Do you know what they do to you if you're caught doing drugs in Morroco? No? They hand you over to the RUG squad. Aaaah I ****in' had ew!

I'm no expert on Blackadder but I just thought it was a strange line for Ben Elton to have written. (iirc he wrote them all didn't he?)

AFAIK he co-wrote series 2-4 with Richard Curtis, but wasn't involved in series 1.

"Yeh two yutes."
"What is a yute?"

One of the best films, can you guess?

“A man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man” – Don Vito

"I am serious and don't call me Shirley"
Probably my favourite comedy, the second one was dire though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom