Filmed in the act.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Seems he wants to lose his licence at the very least. Clearly 120+mph shown.

Maybe the police would like to see this? Clearly shows one of the number plates.

Reminds me of a similar video made in Japan by a guy in a Ferrari. He was prosecuted and hammered by the police using his own video as evidence against him.

Was this one I think ferrari F40 speeding - YouTube

Last edited:
The stupidity of the speed they were traveling at was exceeded by the nice shot of the lead rider's number plate.

a complete ar5e - into a 40 limit at 80+, silly manoeuvre after silly manoeuvre, cr4p bike control, bad lines - deserves all he gets - just hope he doesn't take anyone with him come the inevitable

And the fact that there are also clips of him with his full name on the you tube account as well. Even the most myopic detective should be able to unfathom that one.

I feel sorry for any other road user that pulls out and gets in the way of these muppets.

Had that white car decided to pull out motorbike man 0 car 1 and the car driver would have to live with that.

Time and a place and that's neither

The thing is that in the summer there are droves of bikes pulling similar antics. You see them all the time. What is an eyeopener though is seeing the actual speed that they are doing. I'm seriously shocked because of the speed AND the nerve to post it on Youtube including a registration number.

Before the hill there is a 40 mph section through a village. Did I see 80+mph?
And the hill at 1:56 is a 10% one and that speed up it is just unbelievable.

AE55 AWY...anybody know this guy? I suppose we may be reading about him soon in the Mail.

a Suzuki Gsx-r600k2 bike also to go with above ^

What is worrying here is that I saw no evidence of any trucks, cars, lorries etc gratuitously spilling diesel. This why (I suspect) these law abiding citizens didn't manage to kill themselves or any other road users.

Did I miss the signs that said "All speed limit and warning signs apply only to non bike riders" Or. "Accelerate as had as possible when going round a blind bend in a rural village"

Not the best piece of riding I've ever seen.
And anyone who rides will know that he wasn't in control for a couple of seconds from 2:19.

As Apial says, on any summers day you can see dozens of riders riding like this.

There's at least one member of the constabulary on here who might pass this on - so the police don't even need to watch YT.

A lot of motorbike riders seem to do this crazy riding. I'm not angel when it comes to driving but if the stuff I see shocks me, then clearly there is some real crazy riding going on.

Thing is, on two wheels, it's gonna hurt whatever happens.

I saw a bit of road rage last night - white 2004 E Class estate (WX04***)was ahead of me going down a slip road and an **** on a bike undertook him and pulled in front so he had to brake.

He then did the same to the bike which was fair enough as the bike didn't need to do that in the first place - and the bike just undertook him all of the cars on the hard shoulder.

I didnt think the video was that bad. Sure, some of the speeds were on the high side and the poster was very foolish to put it on youtube but generally I thought the riding was quite restrained.

Do this same road on a hypersports machine in the same clear conditions and I'd expect the speeds to be the wrong side of 170 in places whilst still taking only measured risks.

When one of them eventually slams it into a car you just know they'll blame the driver for not looking :rolleyes:

bikes scare me silly. if a car pulls out or a deer runs across the road you are dead at that speed. i have seen a horrific bike accident first hand and it is definatly not nice

2.18 mins rider with camera is clearly still overtaking on a l/h bend on a no overtaking single line. It also always always amazes me when I see motorbikes on r/h bends wheels on the centre line head way over into opposing traffic, who'd be at fault if they slap their head into an opposing vehicle? A mate of mine was out for a Sunday drive 17 years ago this year, went over the brow of a hill slight bend, patch of oil, met the front of a truck coming the other way, needless to say he's no longer with us:(. He wasn't even pushing on at that point and was a rider with 12+ years of experience it only takes a second to become another statistic and the guys on this video are well on their way to being one of those IMO.:wallbash:

I see a meeting of his spilt guts and my orange shovel real soon.

Dealt with 15+ solo fatal's, his will be just another family to call on.

A power ranger - all the gear and no idea.

To say that is all bikers, bearing in mind my dad has been to Willingham Woods on his 1952 Triumph Thunderbird is like saying all car drivers drive like 17 year old neds in mum's fiesta. It simply isn't the case.

m.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom