Final Spec C63 Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C63Bens

Car
C350cdi
Apologies for boring people on here about my lack of decision making!

The time has come to stop changing my mind very soon and commit to the spec of my C63 Estate - where I am so far is Tenorite Grey, Black/Red interior, Black ash, 19's, HK stereo & DAB.

I decided not to go for Privacy Glass and change the Black leather for Black & Red - still haven't seen a car with that interior, so maybe taking a big Risk, as the red look fairly bright in the pics I have seen.

Thoughts on interior and final spec?

Thx

It sounds great - the 19's are a good move, though they will have virtually no tyre sidewall "protection" so you'll be parking carefully.

Something similar to this (though this is E class).
16122010059.jpg

The Don - would love - PP- will get it chipped if not fast enough when I get used to it.

Decided not to go for LSD.

Thx Developer.. Will be careful and also planning to get wheel and tyre insurance.

The 19's are amazing, I love mine... I do park half a metre from curbs :)

Interior is cool, I've seen it and really like it - Google it you will find a lot of pics, red goes well with Tenorite, but personally I would go for full red as I prefer it.

I've got the black piano trim which I like but is a pain to keep dust free!

I've not gone for the LSD and don't miss it as I don't drive it hard enough through the bends and won't really track my car.

As for the PPP I would like the power, but the brakes cost a fortune to replace, so happy to consider the DMS option if I feel I need the extra power too.

Moff - If I had a coupe would definitely go for Full red as it looks great - Issue I have with F.Red in the Estate is there is unlike the coupe, it's just a slab of Red rather than 2 individual seats and think it looks a bit much. Hence the compromise of Red & Black which hope looks ok!

Moff - If I had a coupe would definitely go for Full red as it looks great - Issue I have with F.Red in the Estate is there is unlike the coupe, it's just a slab of Red rather than 2 individual seats and think it looks a bit much. Hence the compromise of Red & Black which hope looks ok!

Good point!

Will look ace, used to love it in the Mazda RX8 and it looks good in the pics.

251844d1358850913-c63-black-red-interior-image.jpg

Enjoying it then Ghibbett!

Any not so good side effects?

why not just red seats and door panels .. red and black look a bit messed up

Good question.. If I had a coupe would definitely go for Full red as it looks great - Issue I have with F.Red in the Estate, is unlike the coupe, it's just a slab of Red in the rear rather than 2 individual seats and think it looks a bit much. Hence the compromise of Red & Black which hope looks ok!

Get ready for days of worry once you have locked in your spec!
I think you will be fine with the black and red - I nearly chose it after seeing it in the flesh at Brooklands. Mind you I nearly chose almost everything whilst making my mind up. I personally do not miss having the LSD but it is a very personal thing. I too worried, and I have no idea why on a 450 bhp car, about the power and the ppp. I must admit that after a year it obviously doesn't feel as quick as it used to. However, after driving other supposedly quick cars and then getting back in mine believe me they are very fast!
It's the seamless linear and progressive power delivery that does it for me. Yes I've got some intermittent rattles and I would say my Renault Luton van (possibly) rattles less, but it no longer bothers me.
I really really love my C63!

Sand Leather looks distinctive and possibly a better bet come resale time?

That's the sensible option, but buying a new car isn't sensible anyway so you may as well get exactly what you want.

Good point!

Will look ace, used to love it in the Mazda RX8 and it looks good in the pics.

251844d1358850913-c63-black-red-interior-image.jpg

That scheme looks the wrong way around to me, I think it'd look a lot better if the red was on the inside of the seats, black on the outside.

Having said that, I've seen a forum member with a tan and black interior and that did look very nice.

I do like Sand Leather allot - How will it go with Tenorite though?

I do like Sand Leather allot - How will it go with Tenorite though?

it would go very well IMHO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom