Finally, a whole day spent with the C63 & discovered on-board HDD..yay!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrLahey

Car
C63
Hi all,

Got the car last week, but work projects etc. had limited my time with the car when I first got her.

Took her for a day out in Dover. Good fun and the car got some positive attention from folk which I didn't expect.

This morning, I was trying to play music via my Nokia Lumia 930 through the Comand audio thingy. All I could get was telephone pairing. Then I discovered what I remember as a media menu and there was the phone listed...selected the phone and I could play my tracks from Comand, awesome!

About 30 mins ago I discovered this:

WP_20160130_17_30_45_Pro[1].jpg

An on-board HDD for music - I'm amazed and chuffed too!!!

Really enjoyed the car today!

MrLahey said:
They wanted to, but I told them not to bother because I wanted the car and not the chat. I like surprises. Nice assumption there.

I used to tell customers to allow for an hour on a high specced Vito/Sprinter! I'd have loved to have sold a couple of C63s :)

Good luck with your car Mr lahey, enjoy.......and welcome

I copied all my music on to a USB flash drive and plugged it straight in to the USB port. At £16 for a 32mb drive, it's worth it, meaning I can leave my collection of music in my car permanently.

I copied all my music on to a USB flash drive and plugged it straight in to the USB port. At £16 for a 32mb drive, it's worth it, meaning I can leave my collection of music in my car permanently.

Mine won't bloody work off my flash drive :(

I sorted my music into folders, copied to USB stick and then onto car HHD. I preferred to use USB port for charging my phone.

I sorted my music into folders, copied to USB stick and then onto car HHD. I preferred to use USB port for charging my phone.

I really need to do this it's actually really bugging me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom