Finally brought myself an E55!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fozRB25

Car
E55, R33, Scirocco & CBR1000RR
Evening all! As the title suggests, after a bit of a road trip down south, I finally picked up an E55.
Some of you may know the car well as it's from a longstanding member here.
I had the Pleasure of meeting 'Ricky S' yesterday and purchasing his absolute beast of a car! I cannot begin to explain how pleased I am with it. The condition, how well it has been maintained, and all the additional mods done are a testament to how it has been cared for by Ricky. I don't think I've ever known a car to come with so much paperwork!
I have to say huge thank you to him for being such a genuine, nice chap! Any and every question I had during the run up to viewing the car and on arrival was not trouble for him to answer, made a refreshing change to deal with somebody like him.
So, the car itself is bit of an animal, the power delivery is unreal. I have not had the chance to properly stretch her legs yet, that will hopefully happen at Donnington in April.
Look out for picture spam coming this week! One ridiculously happy new E55 owner! :)🙃🙂🙃🙂

Ricky really did love his E55 , he will be as gutted to sell as you are pleased to buy!

a lot of mods, many months or research gone into that car car let alone the heartache and cost.

you have a beast of a E55 there, enjoy!

Ricky really did love his E55 , he will be as gutted to sell as you are pleased to buy!

a lot of mods, many months or research gone into that car car let alone the heartache and cost.

you have a beast of a E55 there, enjoy!
He definitely was gutted to see her go, I felt his pain!
Thanks, she really is a special one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom