Finally got my C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dillz

Car
C63 coupe PPP
Just wanted to say hi as I'm the new owner of a C63. This is my 1st amg and
had been looking for a good year for the right spec to appear, which was harder than I thought.
Had the car for 2 weeks now and have loved every minute of it. It's almost like an 'event' every time you turn the key and fire that engine up!
I love the power and the noise it produces, it never fails to puts a massive smile on my face!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 148
Congrats on the car, looks fantastic. Id love a facelift coupe with the black rims, hopefully they drop in price for me in a few years but I fear they will hold there money well because of the 6.2 N/A.

Just wanted to say hi as I'm the new owner of a C63.
...... have loved every minute of it. It's almost like an 'event' every time you turn the key and fire that engine up!
I love the power and the noise it produces, it never fails to puts a massive smile on my face!

Exactly!

Congrats! And keep smiling!

Those 63 sound awesome even when you start them. Enjoy your car and congrats...

Thank you, I certainly am looking forward to owning it, maybe not so much the amount of visits to the petrol station I seem to make but guess that's part of owning such a beast!
I do have 1 question... Has the speed limiter been removed on performance pack models? would love to find it out myself but don't plan on tracking the car plus my job requires me to have a driving license!!

1 more pic of that lovely rear :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 48
Congrats nice 63
The speed limiter is not removed on PPP models there was a separate option called a drivers pack which removed the limiter.

Had mine 6 weeks still big grin every time I start her up :)

Congrats on your C63 Coupe :)

looks fantastic, congrats! Bet your grinning like a cheshire cat. what options has the car got? (if any?)

Had mine 6 weeks still big grin every time I start her up :)

That grin stays for a lot longer then 6 weeks I can tell you

Just give it a eurocharged remap and the limiter is removed and you have more power and torque.:thumb:

looks fantastic, congrats! Bet your grinning like a cheshire cat. what options has the car got? (if any?)

Performance pack, reverse camera, HK sound system, privacy glass, exterior carbon pack. Biggest seller for me tho is the colour! Not too many idrium silvers about.

ShaunB said:
That grin stays for a lot longer then 6 weeks I can tell you

Even when your grin starts to wear off, get Eurocharged remap and it will come bsck again.

Repeat that with headers/manifold install and the grin comes back twofold!

Valvetronic exhaust is another way to refresh your smiles n grinning!

(Sorry cant help it. Its a slippery slope!)

Even when your grin starts to wear off, get Eurocharged remap and it will come bsck again.

Repeat that with headers/manifold install and the grin comes back twofold!

Valvetronic exhaust is another way to refresh your smiles n grinning!

(Sorry cant help it. Its a slippery slope!)

Need to start saving the pennies! Or just dip into the wedding fund - I'm sure the misses won't mind!!:rock:

Need to start saving the pennies! Or just dip into the wedding fund - I'm sure the misses won't mind!!:rock:

NOOOOOOO.... NEVER dip into the wedding fund!
You will regret for life! it will be the reason for all small quarrels turning into BIG ONES! Then you will need to buy more to pamper the other half back!

:wallbash: Just a warning!!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom