Finally! Got my delivery date for my GLC43 AMG SUV - Any other owners or prospective

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OCD BAL

Car
ML63 AMG
Finally, after waiting 7 weeks since ordering, I've received my delivery date for my GLC43 AMG. It's late November and I'm really looking forward to it! What surprises me is the fact that I still haven't seen any on the road as yet! I live in Surrey/South London borders - Are there any owners or prospective owners out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm happy you are looking forward to collecting your GLC. What wheel/tyre combination have you ordered ?

It will be interesting to see if MB have sorted the steering/crabbing 'fault' we hear so much about on this model.

I'm happy you are looking forward to collecting your GLC. What wheel/tyre combination have you ordered ?

It will be interesting to see if MB have sorted the steering/crabbing 'fault' we hear so much about on this model.

Yes, I've been watching this fault issue with great interest too. I've gone with the standard 19" wheels with 235/55 front and 255/50 rear tyres. These were the same wheels on my test drive and I was unable to create the "crabbing" fault and I did try repeatedly. The dealer told me that the issue is apparently solved by fitting All Season Tyres and although my GLC will be coming with Summer Tyres, if the crabbing issue presents itself, I can have them swapped at any time for All season Tyres FOC.

Yes, I've been watching this fault issue with great interest too. I've gone with the standard 19" wheels with 235/55 front and 255/50 rear tyres. These were the same wheels on my test drive and I was unable to create the "crabbing" fault and I did try repeatedly. The dealer told me that the issue is apparently solved by fitting All Season Tyres and although my GLC will be coming with Summer Tyres, if the crabbing issue presents itself, I can have them swapped at any time for All season Tyres FOC.

There has been an awful lot of on-line 'traffic' regarding this crabbing 'fault' and you have obviously been keeping an eye on it and were happy with your test drive to the point that you went ahead and ordered the car.

The next 3 months to the end of November will no doubt crawl by !!

Good luck, enjoy the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom