Finally got my E350 S212 AMG Sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nimmat

Car
w211 E270 CDI Avant Auto
Guys,

After the nightmares I had with my W211 back in 2010, I decided to go for the 5-Series 525D but never really found the BMW even close to a Mercedes.... so here we are, a 2014 S212 in Diamond Silver AMG Sport.

Amazing Machine and loving it :bannana: well except for the fuel consumption but that is for another discussion.

Posted some pics in the Album here
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/members/nimmat-albums-nim-s-new-2014-s212-e350-amg-sports.html

Looks lovely, but.............. I still think it doesn't look right without the sticky up Merc badge on the bonnet!

Looks lovely, but.............. I still think it doesn't look right without the sticky up Merc badge on the bonnet!

I agree. I do miss the sticky up badge. Perhaps they can get a compromise having the sticky up badge as well as the AMG style grille coz I do love them both.

Sticky up badge thing

Hi all,
This is my first post.
I Have just completed a deal on a new E350 Sports which i am due to take delivery of in the next couple of months. I have asked for the 3 pointed star to be put on the bonnet instead of the disc and the dealer has informed me it is an easy process so it can be done!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom