Finally.... got myself a Merc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

togthecat

SUPPORTER
Car
2014 Mercedes E400 A207
Afternoon all, been a forum member for some time now, initially to join in at Benz on the Green on behalf of my son (C63 estate), latterly just because since then have been bitten by the bug.... couldn't persuade the wife to let me have a V8, yet, but did manage to persuade her the the old Saab convertible was getting a bit long in the tooth. So, have been the proud owner of a 2014 E400 convertible since late September. Absolutely love the thing and it goes quite well to be honest. Looking forward to next May and driving myself to The George instead of as a passenger. Managing almost 30 mpg and still driving in my fairly excited newbie manner so happy wife too.

Hi and welcome, hopefully will see you at BOTG next year having also enjoyed my first visit last year .

Congrats on the E400:thumb:
Probably bump into you at BOTG next year too.

Hello and welcome. Thanks for mentioning BOTG, one event i shall be visiting next year

Yep, well worth a visit, great cars, great people and an enjoyable afternoon. Looking forward to next year as an owner ☺

Thanks David, Hope you enjoy your car as much as I do mine, Ian

Finally... a couple of photos I took last week, will post a few more next weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom