Finally got the new car cleaned

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OliverLloyd96

Car
2004 w203 C220 CDI (sold) 2002 w163 ml500
Hi all,

Thought I'd put these pics on here from washing and waxing the car yesterday. Just got back from living in Canada for a year about 2 weeks ago. A year ago I sold my w203 c220, which I absolutely loved, but after driving an SUV around all year in Canada I fancied an w163/w164. After being home for 3 days I found this ML500 for sale. Due to the coronavirus I wasn't able to test drive the car but it had a large history file so I took the risk and bought it. I absolutely love it, seems like it's in pretty good nick, my girlfriend's father picked it up and said it drove lovely, plenty of power and the gear changes were silky smooth. Only issues with it is there's a bit of bubbling under the arches, but guess that's normal for this year of merc, and there's a lumpy/slightly rough idle, hopefully this will be a quick, cheap fix. Once the car is going though it's perfect. My quarantine is over tomorrow so can't wait to get out and drive it. Here are some pics of it:

IMG_5346.jpg

IMG_5463 (1).jpg
IMG_5467.jpg

IMG_5474 (1).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5346.jpg
    IMG_5346.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Congrats. We had the same car, same year and colour with various AMG bits on it around 7/8 years ago. Wife loved it ;)

Congrats. We had the same car, same year and colour with various AMG bits on it around 7/8 years ago. Wife loved it ;)
Thanks mate, It's been an awesome car so far. Fuel gauge is falling at an alarming rate, but that v8 noise makes it worth it though! 🤣

Nice one ! I miss my old 163 ML 350

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom