Finally the happy owner of a CLK63 Black Series

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Williamry

Car
Clk63 Black Series
Always desperately wanted a CLK63 BS since 2007 and finally made the purchase a couple of weeks ago. 1,500 miles in so far and loving it! Think its the best car I have driven. Great to be back in a Mercedes after a few years away!! :D

Jealous!!!
First saw the Black series at Goodwood Festival of Speed when they first came out.
Was my favourite car of the day and still love them.
The Mercedes engineers had driven the car over from Germany, had a nice talk with them.
Anyway, stop reading my memories and get some pictures posted :D

Really bad photos I'm afraid. It's been raining most of the time since I picked her up! Will post some better ones soon!

Attachments

• IMG_1209.jpg
    IMG_1209.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 81
I know the feeling.
Got my E350 and took a while for me to get decent pictures up.
Like your car a lot. Maybe if I ever have a shorter commute I can consider but tbh that car would be coming out only to put a smile on my face. I'd be late for work forever if I was in that

I always like to put a few miles on a new car so I get to know it properly but i'm not planning on using the BS as a daily drive for the long term. Well that's the plan!! :doh:

"Still my beating heart"

Don't tell us how much you paid, it'll spoil the moment. Just let me dream.

I so love that car.

Fabulous Amg, congratulations.

Congratulations stunning car enjoy. J

Congrats, very exclusive indeed! :)

Great cars, i have always liked the CLK's, i nearly bought CLK55 AMG before i got the SL. I can see a CLK63 sometime in my future.

Congrats! A really special car and very few about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom