Finding a part number

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnnyAMG

Car
SL55 AMG
Are there any websites to look up MB part numbers for your individual car?

When i was driving a BMW I was able to log into a website and search official parts numbers which made it easier to find 2nd hand parts or OEM parts on eBay.

In particular I am looking for a parts diagram for a 2003 SL55 R230

Think i found it. The EPC is that i need...if i can only get my Mac to run it.

Druk said:
You never mentioned a mac. You'll need to re-configure that to run Windows or you're stuffed.

Have a PC at work so should be able to get it running tomorrow.

I just registered and paid the €60. Is it the Webparts section I need to then also register for?

However, It is asking for a VAT number to register.

Or am I being a dumb ass?

€60 just for the EPC seems expensive, I think it's cheaper than that for a full membership to the official Mercedes-Benz Club which includes full EPC/WIS access amongst other benefits :thumb:

Will said:
€60 just for the EPC seems expensive, I think it's cheaper than that for a full membership to the official Mercedes-Benz Club which includes full EPC/WIS access amongst other benefits :thumb:

Dam, pity I didn't know that sooner.

Hi Will,
Don,t think they are offering the WIS access anymore just the EPC :confused:

Hi Will,
Don,t think they are offering the WIS access anymore just the EPC :confused:
Wasn't aware of that myself - used the WIS a few months ago without any issue, do you know when this changed?

WIS is definitely still working, just logged on as usual through Club Lounge on the laptop.

You log into EPC first and launch WIS as needed :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom