Fines only ..... what happened to justice?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It is broadly similar to the case , reported in the media a year or more back , where a yob tried to mug an elderly gent in the street ; what said yob didn't realise was that the old chap was an ex Royal Marine who , despite his age , proceeded to wipe the floor with him , and no question ever arose of the old chap being charged with assault .

On a similar theme - Here's a heart-warming tale ...
Some years ago, my dad, aged about 75, who was also military-trained in hand-to-hand combat, was waiting outside Bury General Hospital to visit my mum.
Three of the local likely-lads started abusing and throwing things at him.
"Don't do that again" said my dad.
"Or else what will you do ?" said the biggest of the yobbos, who then proceeded to throw something in my dad's face.
A bad mistake !!
About three seconds later, his head had connected with the hospital wall and he was on the floor unconscious.
His two brave companions legged it, leaving their mate on the floor.
A couple of minutes later, the yob regained consciousness and got up - head bleeding.
"I'll going to get a copper to you"
"What are you going to tell him ... That you attacked on old age pensioner who then floored you ? You'll be the laughing-stock of the town."
My dad then invited him to go and seek sex and travel - which the yobbo duly did - and that ended the affair "amicably".

Poetic justice ... IMHO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom