Finest car or whatever its called

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Really???

[4] The figures shown were obtained in accordance with the prescribed measuring process (Directive 80/1268/EEC in the currently applicable version). The figures are based on an individual vehicle and do not constitute part of the product offer; they are provided solely for the purposes of comparison between different vehicle models.

[5] EUDC: extra-urban driving cycle. Testing procedures adhere to EU Directive 93/116.

Finest car etc etc

I may have blown my mind a bit today..

Tried the xf sportsbrake 200 hp diesel , very impressive drive and quality ...

PCPs are maybe not as sharp as the c class option as APR is 4.9% and jag give £ 1000 towards your deposit , with a couple of nice extra's it equates to 40k all in less 4k NTI + the 1000 from jag. = 37 monthlies of £565 with 5 k incl jags contribution as deposit...

Although the figures seem high initially I would hope to capitalise on the GFV of 13.5 k at the end of term , maybe to the tune of 5 k as car will still be current - C class with have moved into old territory by that time with knock on affect on residuals , or am I talking out of my *rse...again :dk:

All comments , thoughts appreciated as I haven't heard much bad about the jag...

Stuart

I may have blown my mind a bit today..

Tried the xf sportsbrake 200 hp diesel , very impressive drive and quality ...

PCPs are maybe not as sharp as the c class option as APR is 4.9% and jag give £ 1000 towards your deposit , with a couple of nice extra's it equates to 40k all in less 4k NTI + the 1000 from jag. = 37 monthlies of £565 with 5 k incl jags contribution as deposit...

Although the figures seem high initially I would hope to capitalise on the GFV of 13.5 k at the end of term , maybe to the tune of 5 k as car will still be current - C class with have moved into old territory by that time with knock on affect on residuals , or am I talking out of my *rse...again :dk:

All comments , thoughts appreciated as I haven't heard much bad about the jag...

Stuart

Try getting the XF, its a cut above in size and trim. Sounds a good deal. I'd try a BMW 520d and E220cdi too.

Xf estate

Have to say it was very tight and with good panel fit etc , paintwork was very even and the whole car was just impressive to be in and study close up really..

I did have reservations but today's drive has pretty much removed those..

I was hoping to find fault with it tbh so I could happily get a deal on a 250 cdi c class which was my default choice initially..

Stuart

Have to say the XF estate is a fine looking car, but is the build quality there?

S

I prefered your old Avatar ;)

They do well in JD power surveys do Jags but landrovers do not despite having the same engines.

I find this baffling.

Not sure about the estate but the saloon XF is somewhat larger than the C. That was a factor for me, much I as liked the XF to drive. Price was a factor too though

Berkshire Rich said:
Not sure about the estate but the saloon XF is somewhat larger than the C. That was a factor for me, much I as liked the XF to drive. Price was a factor too though

XF is to be compared with E classes and 5 series but if you are ok with the larger car and it weighs in price wise the same as the C I'd probably take it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom