Finest car or whatever its called

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BenzedUP

MB Enthusiast
Car
NA
Driving this while my car at MB dealer, surprisingly nice, in fact it's amazing to drive. Thought coming from an AMG id feel under powered but that's not the case. I'm impressed and it's only 220 CDi

Attachments

• image-1999418249.jpg
    image-1999418249.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 136
  • image-3685766948.jpg
    image-3685766948.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 144
Told you they were good. Love mine.

Great thread

wemorgan said:
AMG Sport Plus - nevertheless

So do I like the red belts and stitching. Merc got the sport plus bang on IMHO with the leather alcantara seating.

I could see myself in a 250cdi sport plus estate next.

BenzedUP said:
The new c class is amazing! Well built and feels so solid on the road.

It runs that BMW I drove so very close. Too close to call it. Hence I found the perfect car.

As discussed in other threads you should sell both 203s and get a 204 AMG or 350

*** said:
It runs that BMW I drove so very close. Too close to call it. Hence I found the perfect car.

As discussed in other threads you should sell both 203s and get a 204 AMG or 350

It certainly beats the New 3 series on looks, I'm not a big fan of the new 3 I'm sure it drives very well though and technically probably edges the C

Re selling my 203 maybe the c32 not the c55 though, doubt ill ever sell that. Spent over 6k on it, not worth selling now, haven't driven it much!

Maybe a c250 CDi coupe or saloon on lease deal might do the job for an everyday ;)

BenzedUP said:
It certainly beats the New 3 series on looks, I'm not a big fan of the new 3 I'm sure it drives very well though and technically probably edges the C

Re selling my 203 maybe the c32 not the c55 though, doubt ill ever sell that. Spent over 6k on it, not worth selling now, haven't driven it much!

Maybe a c250 CDi coupe or saloon on lease deal might do the job for an everyday ;)

See that sounds sensible.

250cdi C saloon as a jobbing car and the C55 on coil overs for high days and holidays.

I'd get the 250cdi though as its an extra 30bhp

*** said:
See that sounds sensible.

250cdi C saloon as a jobbing car and the C55 on coil overs for high days and holidays.

I'd get the 250cdi though as its an extra 30bhp

Hmmm, something to think about..

After driving my C32 with the LSD, it's on my list to do for the C55 now!

The 250CDi is a TT??

We had an ML300 sport before our 220cdi Sport Estate.

The C is better in every respect apart from load space.

This is the best car I've ever owned and it's going to be tough to replace in a years time as we can no longer get one of these on the motability scheme.

Top of our list is the new Mondeo Estate when it comes out - looks like a nice car. We'll see if it can compete with the C.

BenzedUP said:
Hmmm, something to think about..

After driving my C32 with the LSD, it's on my list to do for the C55 now!

The 250CDi is a TT??

Swap the difs on the AMGs and lease a new 204.

Both 220cdi and 250cdi are twin turbo and they are amazing engines.

I've got the same engine in my new E Coupe Sport.

I'm rather impressed by it and I've just came from a W220 S500.

LSD the 55, sell the 32 ;)

C250cdi in silver estate, perfect:D

I like the coupe in white with pan roof, mmm thats v nice!:D

Have you checked? Some C32 use the same slippy diff as the 55 engined cars.

Yeah I've check and was told the quaife LSD is different on the c32 to the C55, even checked with quaife.

I'll end up getting a new LSD for the C55 soon, it's SORN atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom