Finished on ebay - opinions?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

damurphster

Car
BMW 550i touring, on the hunt for C63 estate
First post so excuse me for asking opinions:

This finished on ebay and is the sort of thing I'm looking for (was hoping for lower mileage).

What do people think?

Mercedes Benz C63 AMG 125 Edition Estate - FSH | eBay

Spec is reversing camera, HK, DAB....think that about it.

I would be looking to add an LSD and probably get any pain defects sported + detail

Gorgeous looking car and reasonable price too.. unsold.. do people just not spend this kind of money on this kind of car at the moment?

Budget for new tyres, an alignment check and new brakes..

Previous tyre issues could suggest its been driven hard and / or on a budget...

Gone now, so it must have sold. The ad said it had new tyres a couple of months ago, so it is unlikely to need new ones now unless the buyer doesn't want Toyos.

Depends if the tyres were fitted before or after the MoT, which advises of a deep cut on a front tyre....

Why don’t you write to the seller maybe it’s still available for sale but not listed on eBay.

First post so excuse me for asking opinions:

This finished on ebay and is the sort of thing I'm looking for (was hoping for lower mileage).

What do people think?

Mercedes Benz C63 AMG 125 Edition Estate - FSH | eBay

Spec is reversing camera, HK, DAB....think that about it.

I would be looking to add an LSD and probably get any pain defects sported + detail

It's probably for the best that you missed out, i had a few spare car checks left from a bulk buy I made at rapidcarcheck.co.uk so (out of interest) i decided to run that reg plate through and it still has a finance record on it! Weird thing is it looks like it should have been cleared by now and removed so it makes you wonder if there’s anything outstanding on it still – you may have just had a lucky escape after all lol..

gGA4DeB.jpg

Interesting, thanks for that.

Its still for sale and I'm still considering it but will ask about it.

Sometimes, the finance people are slow about updating the databases. My recent s205 failed its finance check, but a quick call to the finance company who owned it and the dealer from whom I was supposed to buy it sorted the issue out in 1 hour. The car then passed its AA check and only then I paid the dealer. I also reasoned that the dealer would not have bought the car at auction unless it was the finance company selling it on completion of the lease!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom