Fire Opal C63...........what a sound!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
W210 E280 x2, w211 E55, W212 E63 biturbo, S204 C180K
Before I continue, let me just say I love the sound of my 5.5 Biturbo with the exhaust modded.

But this evening I was locking up my car when a 12 plate Fire Opal C63 stopped outside my house for a traffic light further down the road.
When he took off, he wasn't sparing the horses and by God what a sound. Nothing compares, I don't care what anyone says. It may well have had a resonator delete as it was extremely loud.
I've given the engine some stick over the years, often in fun, but what a sound that car has.
Absolutely epic and what a looker it is in that colour. Shame about the issues with the paint.
I wonder if he is on the forum?

Before I continue, let me just say I love the sound of my 5.5 Biturbo with the exhaust modded.

But this evening I was locking up my car when a 12 plate Fire Opal C63 stopped outside my house for a traffic light further down the road.
When he took off, he wasn't sparing the horses and by God what a sound. Nothing compares, I don't care what anyone says. It may well have had a resonator delete as it was extremely loud.
I've given the engine some stick over the years, often in fun, but what a sound that car has.
Absolutely epic and what a looker it is in that colour. Shame about the issues with the paint.
We were cruising along the autobahn at 100mph in our R171 SLK200 in 2013 and a C204 C63 went past us like we were standing still or even in reverse! I’d estimate that it was going well over 150mph. The sound was properly epic.

Oh, no. You'll wake up all M156 aficionados now and their poster boy @350cls. Better text the mods to lock the thread up!

I was at a meet the other weekend and this was parked next to me
Not sure on the wheels though
20210704-103436.jpg
[/url]

I'm sure about the wheels, and the boy racer side stripes (when did a C63 need side stripes...), but as always, it's a matter of taste; it's an age thing...

I'm really glad I purchased an E63 with the M156. The exhaust is music to my ears 👂

Detest mine -

1626611678897.png

Yawn...

Oh, no. You'll wake up all M156 aficionados now and their poster boy @350cls. Better text the mods to lock the thread up!

Just stay in the dark ages with your cronies 😘

Even a M157 owner has expressed he's views on the 156 exhaust.

Stick to your little blower motor and endure heat soak after a few pulls 😉

Yawn Yawn...

Yawn Yawn...

You really need to get a vehicle with a exhaust note that can be heard from inside the vehicle as well as outside. It's making you feel very tired and lethargic, with all this yawning your expressing 😉

You really need to get a vehicle where the exhaust note is louder than the whining from inside the car...

You really need to get a vehicle where the exhaust note is louder than the whining from inside the car...

Den, you sound like an old hen man. Living up a bit man ! We only live once. Bring on the exhaust note 😘

Thing is, with an M157, or an M113 for that matter, when the engine stops, the noise stops too...

Thing is, with an M157, when the engine is turned off, the noise stops too...

Den if you want to get an 157 again go for it. Don't beat yourself up man. You going on like a hen

I can still hear the whining...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom