First AMG - AMG GTR

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

riano

Car
AMG GTR
Thanks for the replies on my other thread asking some questions about the GTR. Picked it up from SSC last week and I absolutely love everything about it. Its a 2018 premium with carbon ceramics, yellow stitching and dynamica, yellow belts, carbon interior pack, performance seats with memory package and driving assistance pack - perfect spec for me as it'll be my daily.

Traded my 991.2 911 GTS for this and they're absolutely night and day. I never gelled with the 911 and always found it a bit boring and very clinical - definitely not one to stir the senses but this is everything the 911 wasn't! So much sound in the cabin and it just sounds so aggressive and angry all the time :D the brakes are incredible and the lack of body roll very confidence inspiring.

Was a bit dubious about getting it in black after saying I'd never have a black car again but pleased with my decision as think it really suits it and makes it look very mean.IMG_0368.JPGIMG_0382.JPGIMG_0384.JPGIMG_0389.JPGIMG_0410.JPGIMG_0411.JPGIMG_0414.JPGIMG_0415.JPGIMG_0416.JPGIMG_0417.JPG

What a beast!
Great car - congratulations.

Stunning!!

Pre OPF car as well, it will sound amazing!

Congratulations on such a beautiful car! Beauty and the beast all in one!

Madre de dios buddy !! Saw 2 of them on the Stelvio pass the other year , awesome soundtrack

Should be a great change from the 911. You’ll have to adapt to the car a bit.

Good to see Mercedes putting the condensers right in the firing line, just like Porsche. I thought Mercedes had done a service action to fit covers on some of these.

Should be a great change from the 911. You’ll have to adapt to the car a bit.

Good to see Mercedes putting the condensers right in the firing line, just like Porsche. I thought Mercedes had done a service action to fit covers on some of these.
He’s only going to be driving round town , not enough speed to hurt anything ;)

Fabulous bus.

Is that SSC in Huddersfield? They have some great cars. How were they to deal with?

Stunning. Literally looks like the Batmobile.

Pre OPF car as well, it will sound amazing!

Yeah this OPF nonsense is really putting me off a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom