First AMG - AMG GTR

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good start to AMG ownership... :thumb:

Thanks for the replies on my other thread asking some questions about the GTR. Picked it up from SSC last week and I absolutely love everything about it. Its a 2018 premium with carbon ceramics, yellow stitching and dynamica, yellow belts, carbon interior pack, performance seats with memory package and driving assistance pack - perfect spec for me as it'll be my daily.

Traded my 991.2 911 GTS for this and they're absolutely night and day. I never gelled with the 911 and always found it a bit boring and very clinical - definitely not one to stir the senses but this is everything the 911 wasn't! So much sound in the cabin and it just sounds so aggressive and angry all the time :D the brakes are incredible and the lack of body roll very confidence inspiring.

Was a bit dubious about getting it in black after saying I'd never have a black car again but pleased with my decision as think it really suits it and makes it look very mean.View attachment 102780View attachment 102781View attachment 102782View attachment 102783View attachment 102784View attachment 102785View attachment 102786View attachment 102787View attachment 102788View attachment 102789

Awesome, now put some satin PPF on it - works very well with black metallic. Sharpens the lines up massively.

A73411AC-07F3-45FE-BF62-C0481B0EC581.jpeg

Think i’m going to put this up for sale if anyone is interested….

Honestly I just find it too hard for our crap roads. I absolutely love everything about it except the harsh ride. was out with the gf on a few drives over the weekend and its just too harsh on anything except a perfect road to the point she suggested taking her car when we go out from now on which sort of defeats the point of having it. Thinking of a C63S coupe to keep a bit of the fun factor but with some more practicality.

@riano why not just change the suspension?

Something like this is high quality and can be setup with a comfort bias. Decent coilover suspension rides better than standard if adjusted correctly.

Honestly I just find it too hard for our crap roads. I absolutely love everything about it except the harsh ride. was out with the gf on a few drives over the weekend and its just too harsh on anything except a perfect road to the point she suggested taking her car when we go out from now on which sort of defeats the point of having it. Thinking of a C63S coupe to keep a bit of the fun factor but with some more practicality.
Go do the Nc500 your car will love it, it's bloody amazing!

Can you PM me price and a contact number?

Thanks
He can’t because you have under 30 posts so the PM facility won’t be active.

Nice .. now put satin PPF on it - brings out the lines beautifully ... :p

1626103416624.png

Welcome to the club. They are very addictive, to the extent I’ve done 6000 miles in the first 3 months of mine and it had less than 4000 on the clock when I started 😂BDE017E1-8757-4883-8C2A-AC09D39E1A1E.jpeg3E3972CA-EFC2-4DE3-AA9A-D24B91C4B5CA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom