First AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JimGreen

Car
2012 Audi R8 V10 + 2017 Mini Cooper (John Cooper Works) + 2015 Honda Fireblade
Well, after three weeks of searching and mulling over M5's (E60) and C63 AMG's I finally made a decision and I'm picking up my late 2012 C63 AMG this afternoon.

2012 Model, 31k miles from new, One Owner Car, in Iridium Silver.

Picking it up later this afternoon......... :bannana::bannana:

Love this colour scheme.........

Last edited:
Enjoy the beast. Just for God's sake don't plant your foot if you see any 7 series diesels!

Very similar to mine good choice! 18 or 19 inch wheels?

Nice, enjoy!

Well done mate can't wait to see it :thumb:

Lovely car mate, like these a lot.

The best colour combo in my opinion - beautiful

what wheels?

Jim I just got my first Merc last week and its pretty much exactly the same as yours. 2012, silver, black leather, 19" black/silver wheels. I'll put some pictures up when I'm at work.

I was looking for a black one originally but I really like the look of the silver with black wheels. I'm thinking a carbon boot spoiler would look good.

Only had it for 8 days and feel like getting it eurocharged and cat/res delete.

How are you finding it so far?

Jim I just got my first Merc last week and its pretty much exactly the same as yours. 2012, silver, black leather, 19" black/silver wheels. I'll put some pictures up when I'm at work.

I was looking for a black one originally but I really like the look of the silver with black wheels. I'm thinking a carbon boot spoiler would look good.

How are you finding it so far?

Sounds like a great plan !!

What's taking you so long did all that to mine in the first week lol Quaife LSD next week

Car looks fantastic Jim, we need to organise a big meet up we've some great looking C63s on this forum now

Yeah sorry I'm being too slow, I know. Although the last owner had the lsd fitted at MSL already. So one less thing to worry about/spend money on

Very, very nice! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom