First clean.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cymruambyth

Car
Nice sunny day...so I thought, why not :thumb:

Paint work isn`t too bad. Clay cloth took lots of crap off. Noticed a couple of light scratches, but....hey ho. After almost 4 hours..I was done, then I realised I hadn`t done the alloys :fail I did start as the foam was dwelling but I noticed the foam was disappearing rather quickly as it was so sunny :confused:

Anyway, a few pics...

Oh well, no pics. Upload keeps failing!

Don`t know why they won`t upload....I`ve uploaded others!

Tried again....failed! CBA. Oh yeah...as I was washing it, the bloody drivers side mirror indicator lens fell off.....No way of reattaching so I`ve had to super glue it on....German quality ay :thumb:

Won`t even upload using that crappy Photobucket site :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do we have an upload limit or something?

No More Nails do a superb tape for glueing the mirror back on and works great.. had to do that repair last year on my way to Duxford.. got to Kendal and it was jesssttt hanging on...

No More Nails do a superb tape for glueing the mirror back on and works great.. had to do that repair last year on my way to Duxford.. got to Kendal and it was jesssttt hanging on...

It wasn`t the mirror itself, it was the indicator lens on the top of the mirror housing.

It failed with that too.

strange, Google photos has an unlimited storage option for images less than 16MP which it will automatically downsize to 16MP if for example you uploaded 24MP images

Google servers are swift too.

strange, Google photos has an unlimited storage option for images less than 16MP which it will automatically downsize to 16MP if for example you uploaded 24MP images

Google servers are swift too.

I meant I tried photobucket. I`ll try google pics, cheers.

Car must be dirty again by now

Nope, just sitting on the drive :D I`ve just popped out to the bin.....had a quick admiring glance at it haha :thumb:

Took almost half an hour to resize 5 pics but I had to do it :D

Attachments

• c350 resize 02.jpg
    c350 resize 02.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 32
  • c350 resize 900.jpg
    c350 resize 900.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 31
  • c350 03 resize.jpg
    c350 03 resize.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 30
Few more.......Yes, I know the drive needs weeding :)

Attachments

• c350 04 resize.jpg
    c350 04 resize.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 32
  • c350 05 resize.jpg
    c350 05 resize.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 31
  • c350 06 resize.jpg
    c350 06 resize.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Full marks for effort - both for cleaning and photo upload :D