First ever MB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slimtater

Car
C63 AMG
New member on here but always like traditional owners forums as they contain so much useful information and ownership experiences, often hard to find on Facebook groups.

I have just reserved a 2013 C63 AMG coupe which I collect on 1st July. As I am in Derby and have to pass through Birmingham on my trip home from collecting, booked in to MSL to let them have a look and if required, add their latest map (plus My Genius). I am also making a date with them for an LSD and probably going Quaife as I have one of their ATBs in my other "toy" and always been impressed with their stuff.

I have just sold my Vauxhall/HSV Monaro VXR which had quite a few mods but other cars over the years, all as second/third cars (as I have a work car) include:

TVR T350C
E46 M3
Sapphire Cosworth 2wd
Audi S4 Avant
Haynes Roadster Fireblade (Lotus 7 type thing but even lighter and with a motorbike engine)
Seat Leon Cupra R
Corrado VR6

So as you can see, no previous MBs even with probably another 30 cars I could add, but always like front engined, rear wheel drive and have progressively increased the power over the years.

Possibly the only time one of these will be posted on here but this is my other toy - pictures of the C63 to follow when I have some good ones:

20200517_125942.jpg

And what the C63 has actually replaced:

20200315_122838.jpg

Hello and welcome

Welcome, damn that picture of a Nova takes me back. I still remember buying a Nova GTE when they first came out :)

Well I collected today from the great chaps at Sandwell Cars. As I was passing on the way home, popped in to MSL to put on the dyno and if needed, was going custom remap and My Genius. Long story short, already mapped at making a strong 512bhp which Acid felt negated the need for any further mapping. Really happy so tyres, private plate and detail/ceramic coat before back to MSL for a LSD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom