First Mercedes !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jdl

Car
300 CE 24V
Evening all,

I’ve just purchased a 1990 300 CE 24v, the car is basically sound but only done around 2,000 miles since 2008.

Lots of little bits to do to get it back to 100% the 5 new tyres today made a world of difference.

It’s going to be an occasional motorway hack, I do around 40,000 a year for my business and around 10,000 in 1930’s cars on endurance rally’s so the Merc will be used as and when.

It appears to have been rather highly specced new but I’m just working all that out!

One thing is has which I haven’t seen anywhere else is a Hella rear panel ‘filler’ very 90’s but I like it!
7755f1d2fb57ef326627e2f908e6f87b.jpg

Anyway, hello and thanks in advance for any help given!

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, know nothing about older Mercs, except I saw them and lusted after them when I was driving around in my rep mobile in the late 60's!

What a great car for a first MB. As above I lusted after these when I was driving around in my Bluebirds (which I also loved) but alas could only dream of affording one. Enjoy!

Welcome! If you post your VIN, someone may be able to find out what options the car had from new (not sure if it works on older cars)

Welcome, John. :)

Welcome to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom