First modification on my C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks great 👍, I do prefer the Pan grille on the 205.
Finishes off nicely 👌

Looks good.

How much money and how long to install?
Is it an original AMG pan-americana grill or an aftermarket sourced one?

I once spent a few minutes on eBay looking at these grills for a W204, but each one said ‘not for C63’. I don’t think they look good on the W204 but look great on the W205.
Thank you. They are after market and sold by Bentley grilles/Mercedes grilles for £199. You do get cheaper ones on eBay but they are poorer quality apparently. It’s a bumper off job so I put my car into a bodyshop to get done. As a DIY it’s probably a 2-3 hour job.

John Welham at Bentley Grills assured me the quality of his product was head and shoulders above the regular eBay stuff. I was impressed when it arrived. He supplies a genuine AMG badge in the box, and it fits exactly as it would to a genuine grill. I can’t fault mine. I went for chrome faced slats. With hindsight I might have gone black, but still happy with what I have.

John Welham at Bentley Grills assured me the quality of his product was head and shoulders above the regular eBay stuff. I was impressed when it arrived. He supplies a genuine AMG badge in the box, and it fits exactly as it would to a genuine grill. I can’t fault mine. I went for chrome faced slats. With hindsight I might have gone black, but still happy with what I have.
Yep John Welham was great to deal with. I prefer the chrome/black one but of course it’s just down to personal preference. It’s just as well really as there was a 6 week wait for the black ones coming back into stock.

I like the look of these and might get one myself. Quick question, my car is silver, should I go full black or black and chrome?

Any other silver owners bought one who would share a photo please?

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom