First Pictures of My C55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goldman555

IMG_0004.jpg

Just fitted the big star grille which was a very easy operation I really think it significantly enhances/modernises the appearance of the car.

IMG_0001.jpg

My iPhone installation which was carried out by the guys at comand last week. I must say these guys are very professional and well worth the money. They also sorted out my fold flat mirrors when I lock the door.
IMG_0002.jpg

The IPhone is controllable via steering wheel and it also switches over to the telephone when there is an incoming call which is very useful.

IMG_0006.jpg

Interior shot showing the contrasting grey leather and Bird's eye maple.

More pictures to follow when I get time.

Now for further modifications:rock:

Very nice. Normally I am more of a fan of the gun sight grill but on the 203 55 it looks wrong as its a 209 front end. This mod is much better and I like your pale interior, much more light n airy

You should not be allowed a car or an Ipod......Tom Jones????? Oh dear.

Well thats shows what i know about music these days! when i was a lad it was all Duran Duran and Frankie said RELAX....... and who sung A E A E I O U U and sometimes Y?

Wouldnt call her a sex bomb

But interesting the connection to the band Spinnerette

Do you recall the Spinners and those cable knit jumpers, which were nice:)

Superb! Another big star grille conversion... It does finish the car off much better. :cool:

Love the colour combo - just need to lose that steering wheel... ;)

Your big star grill does look very very nice.

Where is the grill from? Do you know if they do similar one for the e-class?

Thanks

Tan

Well thats shows what i know about music these days! when i was a lad it was all Duran Duran and Frankie said RELAX....... and who sung A E A E I O U U and sometimes Y?

Freeze :rolleyes:

Freeez, actually.

You beat me to it - I can see them now dancing on TOTP with a guitar organy thing

We moved house recently and I "found" loads of old cassettes going back 20 years or so :crazy: only the SL has a player so sunday was a day of top down nostalgia where I even found a tape I had made from the sunday top 40 in 1978 (gawd Im old)

Full blast when driving and a quick "volume down" at the lights :eek:

Nice car OP - its the little fettling things you do that make it your own :)

The C55 looks great, the grille sets it off reall well and as you say it freshens the look.

black and grey interior really rocks .. even more so if you have the bird's eye maple.

L O V E L Y!!

Your big star grill does look very very nice.

Where is the grill from? Do you know if they do similar one for the e-class?

Thanks

Tan

The 06 CLK Grille is available from MB Dealers. Need new catch and lock. Not sure if they do one for 211.

Very nice. Grille and flat badge sets off C55. More pics side shots etc.

Very nice... Personally I'm not convinced with the grille, but that's me...!! I've kept the CLK grille and the gunsight although I fully expect the latter to be torn off at some point! Maybe I should go flat while I can...

Where you have your iPod, I have my Viseeo Bluetooth device, connected up to the MB phone connector. Just out of interest, where and how do you connect your phone up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom