First post! Just sold 2013 GT-R, now looking for c63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sustanon250

Car
2013 Cayman & 2014 C63AMG & 2015 E63AMG estate
Hi guys ,

Just sold my 2013 GT-R (stage 4.25 with 665bhp) and looking for a C63 AMG , have a budget of around 35k-40k . Are there any "must have" options ?

Last edited:
The LSD is apparently a must have...

So I guess you're looking for a white one? :p

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Sustanon250 Good luck with your hunt.
That's funny Mike must have a white one...

Thanks guys !

White would be top choice ;) although my 911t is black.

I wish. No I've a red one with an engine half the size. :eek: Didn't you see the OP's picture?

I think Rosso was saying your post was funny because you spotted the 3 white cars on pic also. :eek:

Depends what your plans are with the car.....I.e are you going to tune /modify?

Not questioning but it's an unusual change, GTR brute force and intelligence vs C63 brute force and ignorance :thumb: :D
Can see the attraction of a C63 but even so, 665 hp 4WD dynamics to die for :confused:

Nice gtr I swapped mine in few months ago for a E63

Depends what your plans are with the car.....I.e are you going to tune /modify?

I expect I'll fit headers with remap within the first week :D

Probably use Eurocharged Watford.

Not questioning but it's an unusual change, GTR brute force and intelligence vs C63 brute force and ignorance :thumb: :D
Can see the attraction of a C63 but even so, 665 hp 4WD dynamics to die for :confused:

3 reasons for the change really , a) even though I'd only had the GT-R 6 months and covered only 1k miles I'd started to bore of it. B) I was regularly driving it flat out down B roads and it was only a matter of time before I killed myself and c) I'm old (45) and miss the luxury/comfort of my BMW X6M !

If you have owned a GT-R you might understand , they are not refined at all , have an extremely hard ride , clunky gearbox and a hot cabin! They are only really good for one thing .....SPEED

Last edited:
I think Rosso was saying your post was funny because you spotted the 3 white cars on pic also. :eek:

"Mike must have a white one" to me inferred I was suggesting he wants a white one as I've one for sale? I thought it's obvious what I meant if someone had seen the photo, and so maybe it didn't load for him or something. ;)

I might miss this though:(

Yeah' I hear you and you're not the first to admit how stupidly capable a car they are, sometimes fast can be too fast I guess, at least you can say you owned one.
Tell me about your 996 turbo? (see my signature)

GTR great car and quick too quick but boring?? I guess it is no real dramas a C63 now that's fun.

Yeah' I hear you and you're not the first to admit how stupidly capable a car they are, sometimes fast can be too fast I guess, at least you can say you owned one.
Tell me about your 996 turbo? (see my signature)

Well, I normally get bored of my cars after 3 months , over the last 24 months I've gone from BMW E60 M5, mk6 golf r, BMW X5 40d (awesome cars!!) , BMW X6M , BMW M135i and GT-R!

However, I've owned my 996t over 5 years and cannot bring myself to sell , just goes to show how much I love it ! It's a 2004, tiptronic, convertible, running around 500bhp. With a naughty number plate....;)

Not sure if these links work:
https://www.instagram.com/p/_VEjbrLZbR/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIK6XvihS2Xi-lUzLaEOLVXsyEoLA1Bq2oqsWU0/

Last edited:
With that budget in mind id personally save up a touch more and get a 507 edition C63

With that budget in mind id personally save up a touch more and get a 507 edition C63

How much are you looking at for one of them? I understand they have stronger engine internals . What would one with headers and map make compare to a regular C63 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom