First Post

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyrus42

Car
Mercedes Bewnz E220 CDi
Hi,

I found it a little difficult to get to the New Members Introductions Area. Perhaps I'm a bit dim but there wasn't an obvious link till I searched the FAQs.

Things can only get better!

Hi everybody just to introduce myself my name is ernie and i live in nottingham i have just bought my first merc it's a b 180 my hobbies are caravanning and fishing now i'm retired i can enjoy both to the full.
I expect you'll be hearing a lot of measking for advice and guidance so thanks in advance.
I hope this gets to the right place:wallbash:

Hello,
Hello,
Hello.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome on board guys and happy holidays

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

I had trouble finding it too - thanks for the hint! But sadly still can't find new members introductions area... :-(

Last edited:
At the bottom right of this page, "Forum Jump", scroll, select and start new thread once there.

Welcome to the forum, folks. I don't share your hobbies, Ernie, but I did enjoy many miles of trouble-free motoring in a B180: hope it's the same for you.

1st time post

Hi all been a member since 2012, but this my first post!! Having just swapped my old C220 CDI Elegance I am now the proud owner of a 2012 C220CDI Sport. One very happy bunny!

Already looking for new toys and potential upgrades to make it even better!

Hi and welcome guys from another newbie. Some interesting and informative posts and enjoyable reading on here.

Hi everybody just to introduce myself my name is ernie and i live in nottingham i have just bought my first merc it's a b 180 my hobbies are caravanning and fishing now i'm retired i can enjoy both to the full.
I expect you'll be hearing a lot of measking for advice and guidance so thanks in advance.
I hope this gets to the right place:wallbash:
hi im also new. this 30 post messages is a pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom