First time MB owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Behold81

Car
E350 CDI A207
Hi all

I recently bought my first MB. I have bought a 2011 E350 A207 Diesel.

Must say I really like it. its not without a few annoyances but overall its a great car. its my daily over my other vehicles but it will be modified to be a bit nicer.

So far I have started to vinyl wrap the chrome as I want less bling. The wheels will be blacked out soon too. Pictures of the car and concept below.

I have all the vinyl just as the weather turned..... Annoying!

The car is well spec'd with the inteli lights, Vented seats and full memory pack. only item I wish it had was distronic for the long journeys.

I am looking at getting the 10.25 android screen too as the Comand system does not like my iphone one bit. and I use spotify religously!

Anyway enough waffle here it is.

Side.jpegHigh Front Side LowQ.jpg Rear Seats.jpeg Blacked out low.jpg

Thanks all. I have been busy and its nearly blacked out now.

View media item 7958

Hi and Welcome

My wife drives the hard top coupe version and absolutely loves it

Tons of power and acceleration for a diesel and quite practical to for a four seater

Have you worked out how to connect an I/iphone?
I asked at MB dealer but they said you could only play via Ipod

Good luck and love what you have done so far

Hi and Welcome

My wife drives the hard top coupe version and absolutely loves it

Tons of power and acceleration for a diesel and quite practical to for a four seater

Have you worked out how to connect an I/iphone?
I asked at MB dealer but they said you could only play via Ipod

Good luck and love what you have done so far

Yeah For a four seater you can actually use the rears in the Cab. and the roof profile means you don't have to bend your neck either.

As to iPhone.... its not great but you need the Bluetooth module really as this supports the basic needs for ADP2 and phonebook. mine will not work on USB. but the streaming is not great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom