First time Merc Owner and New Member

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chrisbooley

Car
(W202) C220 Elegance Auto Petrol 1993
Hi All, OK, just a few words of introduction. having had to give up my company car this year as im now self employed, i just bought a 1993 C220 (W202) ElAuto Petrol with full leather trim and nice orginal MB Alloys. My car is the Black, well they call it black buts its more of a metalic gun metal dark grey to me and the interior is a loverly cream leather with the wood elegance trim. The only think i think looks a little misplaced in the interior is the Brown steering wheel which to me is the wrong shade, but hey you can have it all. Anyway, i picked this MB up for a bargain and suddnly i realised i had a HUGE LOT of nice comfy driving for very little money. It needs a bit of work, but nothing i cant handle and by the summer i hope to have it MINT. One think that would really make my experience so much nice is to be able to put cruise control on it. SO if anyone here knows how to do it im all ears. Onther thing im trawling the web for is the best place to buy a non MB Exhaust for my W202.

Happy Motoring

Chris B:)

welcome chris! im also a w202 owner! there is a few threads on fitting cruse contol but im usnsure if any one has actully completed it yet!

Welcome Chris. Had 202's myself - great motors. Welcome along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom