First Time Mercedes Owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ees3dc

Car
TBD
Today I ordered a C250d AMG Line, Premium Plus, 19" Alloys, Selenite Grey.

I've owned VWs, Volvos and an Audi in the past, this is my first Mercedes!

Looking and trying a car beats YouTube videos I have learned. I like Audis and VWs and I thought I would get the 2017 A4 S-Line. How wrong I was until I tried the C class. I was hesitant of the C Class' iPad like display (I'd still like to see in the dash - think it will come at some point like the E Class).

Its subjective of course, but being an Audi fan, I was converted by the C Class inside and out.

Counting the days till September....

Welcome mate. I agree, the "ipad esque" displays do look awful.....they just lokk stuck on.

Today I ordered a C250d AMG Line, Premium Plus, 19" Alloys, Selenite Grey.

I've owned VWs, Volvos and an Audi in the past, this is my first Mercedes!

Looking and trying a car beats YouTube videos I have learned. I like Audis and VWs and I thought I would get the 2017 A4 S-Line. How wrong I was until I tried the C class. I was hesitant of the C Class' iPad like display (I'd still like to see in the dash - think it will come at some point like the E Class).

Its subjective of course, but being an Audi fan, I was converted by the C Class inside and out.

Counting the days till September....

There is a YouTube video which shows the revised c class and yes it looks like it will go the new class route

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom