First time using a paste wax

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrLCA

Car
2011 C250 CDI
Hey guys. First time today using a paste wax. Normally I go for liquid waxes but I've always wanted to try a more traditional paste wax. These pictures are after using Meguiars Gold Class. Pretty pleased with the results and it was nice and easy to use.

Screenshot_2021-06-30-21-12-05-97~2.jpgScreenshot_2021-06-30-21-12-17-33~2.jpgScreenshot_2021-06-30-21-11-50-39~2.jpg
Screenshot_2021-06-30-21-19-52-66~2.jpg
Screenshot_2021-06-30-21-17-16-32~2.jpg

Nice, its a lovely job you have done. I have just bought some Poorboys black hole not that it needs it, but people rave on here about it so what the hell and also some Megs gold class, i'm still waiting for the car to get a bit dirty to use them.

Lovely im a regular Megs Gold Class paste wax user, Its really quick and easy to use and has a great finish.

Looking good! I have been using the BH double speed wax for the first time and impressed with the beading. Go for a quick drive after rain and drys off brilliantly

Nice, its a lovely job you have done. I have just bought some Poorboys black hole not that it needs it, but people rave on here about it so what the hell and also some Megs gold class, i'm still waiting for the car to get a bit dirty to use them.
Amazed at how Poorboys Black Hole applied several times turned what was a dull black car into the much sought after wet-look. Now used on the gloss black sections of Mercedes alloy wheels that as ever within 10k miles have got the 'white worm' of delamination.

Looking good! I have been using the BH double speed wax for the first time and impressed with the beading. Go for a quick drive after rain and drys off brilliantly
I've got the Bilt Hamber in my shed unused as yet whilst I finish the last of a tub of Farecla G3 paste. Is it easy to apply? - the G3 is great in that regard.

I've got the Bilt Hamber in my shed unused as yet whilst I finish the last of a tub of Farecla G3 paste. Is it easy to apply? - the G3 is great in that regard.
Yea I thought so. I'm no connoisseur with this kind of stuff but instructions indicate a thin layer so i just used the supplied applicator pad gave the tub a couple of swipes, wax on wax off. Didn't get any residue and seems to last (although my car is kept in a garage)

Yea I thought so. I'm no connoisseur with this kind of stuff but instructions indicate a thin layer so i just used the supplied applicator pad gave the tub a couple of swipes, wax on wax off. Didn't get any residue and seems to last (although my car is kept in a garage)
Excellent - thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom